1. The promotional materials, including information on how to enter this promotion, form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions ("Contest Terms").
2. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over.
3. Entry is free and requires no payment or contribution by participants. Simply follow us and Tweet us your funniest photograph of yourself with a beard in the following format: "@2KUKPR #WWE2K14BEARD. I accept the Contest Terms" for the chance to win.
5. You warrant, represent and undertake that the photograph you submit to the Competition Page as part of your entry shall:
a) be wholly original and created in its entirety by you or that you shall have the right to upload it (and you shall not falsely attribute or claim otherwise), and no permission of any kind is required from any party other than you in order for Take-Two or its partners to use the photograph or other part of your entry in accordance with these Contest Terms;
b) not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party;
c) not be offensive, insulting, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, indecent, objectionable or otherwise inappropriate or unlawful; and
d) not be in breach of confidence or in contravention of the Data Protection Act 1998 or any other applicable data protection or privacy legislation.
6. Take Two Interactive Software Europe Limited ("Take Two"), World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. ("WWE") and their respective employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated companies are ineligible to enter. Take Two reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
7. The prize(s) consist(s) of a trip for two (2) to a WWE Live event in Manchester on 11/11/13 (hotel accommodation and travel not included) valued at £100.
8. The opening date for eligible Tweets is 26/09/2013 at 00:00 GMT and the closing date is 25/10/2013 at 11:59 GMT. Entries received before the opening date or after the closing dates will not be considered by the judges.
9. Take Two reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) (in whole or in part) with a substitute prize(s) of equal or greater monetary value if for any reason the prize(s) as contemplated in these Contest Terms cannot be awarded.
10. Participants' photographs will be entered into the competition for the prize(s). The winning entry will be selected by Take Two based upon the criteria of the funniest entry. The winner will be selected by two judges from Take Two and by a third independent judge at Saxon House, 2-4 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN on 26/10/2013 at 9:00 GMT. The winner will be notified by 29/10/2013 by private message on Twitter. Should the winner fail to respond or claim the prize(s) within two (2) days of the date of notification, Take Two reserves the right to select a replacement winner. Take Two may also require the winner agree to these Contest Terms again before receiving his/her prize.
11. Winner (and their companion) of the prize(s) must be available to travel during the period commencing 10/11/13 up to and including 12/11/13, and shall be solely responsible to ensure that they have and/or will obtain all required valid travel documentation, passport and/or visas where applicable in time for the trip, and for the cost of the same.
12. Taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. Take Two's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Take Two assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries which may prevent the entries being included.
15. By submitting your entry and agreeing to these Contest Terms, you hereby grant Take Two an irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable worldwide and royalty free licence to use your entry for the purposes of the administration and promotion of the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby acknowledge that the licence granted under this clause 15 shall include the right for Take Two to use your image and likeness (as contained in the photograph uploaded onto Twitter) as part of your entry into the promotion in accordance with these Contest Terms.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Contest Terms grants Take Two:
a) ownership of the copyright in material uploaded onto Twitter in accordance with clause 3 above; or
b) an exclusive right to use material uploaded on to the Site in accordance with clause 3 above.
17. Take Two reserves the right to cancel or postpone this promotion without liability upon the occurrence of events or circumstances beyond its control.
18. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered, and the prize(s) are not transferable.
19. Neither Take Two nor any other person or party associated with this running this promotion shall be liable for any indirect loss or damage whatsoever or any loss of profits suffered in connection with any participant's participation in this promotion.
20. Take Two reserves the right to disqualify from this promotion, and any future contest or other promotion conducted by Take Two, and to take such other action as may be appropriate, any participant or winner who, in Take Two's reasonable view, has or may have tampered or interfered with the entry process, violated these Contest Terms, or acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
21. Participants' personal data submitted in connection with this promotion will be processed by Take Two for the purposes of conducting and administering this promotion (e.g. to inform the winner and for prize distribution). Participation in this promotion is deemed consent for Take Two to publish the winner's/winners' names via Twitter and use the winner's/winners' name, likeness and photographs for promotional and media purposes, in each case without any further reference or recourse to, and without payment or other compensation to, the winners.
22. This promotion and these Contest Terms are governed by English law.