Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is Executive Soundtrack Producer for WWE 2K18
For the WWE 2K series soundtracks, 2K always strives to team with the best in music and entertainment. For WWE 2K17, we partnered with Sean Combs a.k.a. Puff Daddy. With WWE 2K15, we brought together Wiz Khalifa and WWE Superstar John Cena for a unique collaboration. Today, we’re beyond excited to announce Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson as the Executive Soundtrack Producer for WWE 2K18.
Personally curated by the legendary WWE Superstar and global icon, the WWE 2K18 soundtrack will feature 11 unique songs that represent many of Johnson’s favorite artists and music genres, including hip-hop, classic rock, hard rock, blues, R&B and soul.
We’re thrilled to partner with Apple Music as the premier streaming provider for the WWE 2K18 in-game soundtrack. Stream it now at apple.co/wwe2k (try the link on a mobile device for best results).
“Music is one of my soul’s anchors,” said Johnson. “All genres. I’m excited to celebrate my WWE roots by partnering with the 2K and Apple Music teams and share some of my favorite hardcore training songs with fans all over the world.”
The WWE 2K18 official soundtrack includes:
- Blues Brothers – “Soul Man”;
- Boston – “Smokin’”;
- Bruno Mars – “Runaway Baby”;
- Disturbed – “Down With The Sickness”;
- Eazy-E – “Boyz-N-The-Hood”;
- George Thorogood & The Destroyers – “One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer”;
- Joe Walsh – “Rocky Mountain Way”;
- Kanye West – “Black Skinhead”;
- Kid Rock – “You Never Met a White Boy Quite Like Me”;
- ¡MAYDAY! (feat. Tech N9ne) – “Last One Standing”;
- Tech N9ne (feat. Krizz Kaliko, Serj Tankian) – “Straight Out The Gate”.
WWE 2K18 launches October 17, 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as in Fall 2017 for Nintendo Switch. Get the WWE 2K18 Deluxe or Cena (Nuff) editions and play four days early.
For the latest news on WWE 2K18, follow @WWEgames:
Follow Apple Music: