The WWE 2K16 Creation Studio App Is Out Now!
While WWE 2K16 fans have enjoyed importing imagery for use in the Creations Suite since launch, it’s about to get even easier. The WWE 2K16 Creation Studio app, available now for free on iOS and Android, allows fans to take pictures on their mobile devices and export them to the WWE 2K16 Community Creations menu on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for use in the game.
The “Face Photo Capture” feature allows users to take a photo of themselves (or use a photo already on the device) and export it to be used in WWE 2K16 on a created character. “Logo Capture” allows the same for myriad other uses in WWE 2K16 including tattoos, arena decals, Championship designs, electronic billboards, show logos, and more.
WWE 2K16 Creation Studio Features:
• Works with photos taken with your device’s camera or from your photo library
• Can upload images to use as either face photos or logos for general use in WWE Creations modes
• Built-in tools allow for photo cropping, size adjustment, and edge smoothing
• Adjust your images by altering values for contrast, brightness, color hue/saturation, and more
• The erase tool allows you to easily remove the background or other unwanted details from an image
• Color mask tool allows you to filter out parts of an image by color
• Upload your images to WWE Community Creations to access them in the console version of WWE 2K16 within seconds!
1) Before you can upload a custom face photo or logo, you will need to have a valid token. Each token is active for 20 minutes after being generated, after which time you will need to generate a new token code. To generate a token, from the WWE 2K16 console version’s main menu, select “WWE Creations” then “WWE Community Creations” and go to the Logo Manager to get one. The Creation Studio app also includes a QR scanner to instantly get a code from the TV screen.
2) Take a photo inside the WWE 2K16 Creation Studio App or import a photo already saved on your phone.
3) Make any adjustments to the image with a variety of in-app tools.
4) Tap “Upload” to send the image to the WWE 2K16 servers. Enter in your previously obtained token to complete the process.
5) The image will appear in the “My Logos” section in your console copy of WWE 2K16 with the “Community Creations” menu. Download it to your console.
6) Start up a new custom Superstar or Diva and line up the face photo with the in-game markers.