2K Announces Newest WWE® 2K15 Downloadable Content
Available Beginning Today*
NXT® ArRIVAL increases WWE® 2K15 playable roster with new NXT Superstars,
an NXT Diva and a former WWE Champion
New York – March 10, 2015 – 2K today announced availability of the newest downloadable content for WWE® 2K15, the latest release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. NXT® ArRIVAL introduces playable characters Adam Rose™, The Ascension™ (Konnor™ and Viktor™) and Emma™, as well as former WWE Champion, NXT General Manager and Monday Night Raw® announcer JBL®. The downloadable content offering** via Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, includes the following items:
· Playable Former WWE Champion, NXT General Manager and Monday Night Raw announcer: JBL;
· Playable NXT Superstars: Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor);
· Playable NXT Diva: Emma;
· NXT Arrival is available beginning today for a suggested price of $6.99.
Additional downloadable content available for WWE 2K15 includes the following items:
· Players gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
· The Accelerator is available now for a suggested price of $1.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
· Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger;
· The WCW Pack is available now for a suggested price of $7.99.
New Moves Pack
· More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (made popular by Bray Wyatt™), the Gutwrench Suplex (made popular by Cesaro™), Rack Attack (made popular by Nikki Bella™) and Running Knee Smash (made popular by Brie Bella™), as well as the Uso Crazy and Spinning Powerbomb (made popular by Jimmy Uso® and Jey Uso®);
· The New Moves Pack is available now for a suggested price of $3.99.
2K Showcase : One More Match
· Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton® and Christian® in 2011;
· Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Christian, Randy Orton, Edge®, Mark Henry® and Sheamus®;
· Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment™;
- 2K Showcase : One More Match is available now for a suggested price of $9.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
2K Showcase : Hall of Pain
· Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
· Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Mark Henry, Big Show®, Kane®, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali®, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan® and Ryback®;
· Playable arenas: SmackDown® (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29;
- 2K Showcase : Hall of Pain is available now for a suggested price of $9.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
2K Showcase : Path of the Warrior
· Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
· Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior (1989-1996), Hulk Hogan (1990), Andre the Giant (1988) and Sgt. Slaughter (1991);
· Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man (1988), Rick Rude (1990), Macho King (1991) and Colonel Mustafa (1991);
· Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker® (1991) and Hunter Hearst Helmsley® (1996);
· Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
· Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event® XXIV and Madison Square Garden;
- 2K Showcase : Path of the Warrior will be available in early 2015 for a suggested price of $9.99, as well as through the Season Pass program.
About the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program
Players may purchase select WWE 2K15 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass program. For a one-time cost of $24.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:
· Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige™;
· Access to the Accelerator;
· Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).
* Content available on Wednesday, March 11 in Europe and Oceania.
** Xbox Live or PlayStation®Network account and Internet connection required. Copy of WWE 2K15 required to play.
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K15 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and available now for PlayStation®4 system, Xbox One, PlayStation®3 system and Xbox 360. For more information on WWE 2K15 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan onFacebook, follow the game on Twitter andInstagram using the hashtags #WWE2K15 and #FEELIT or subscribe to WWE 2K on YouTube.
2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
"PlayStation" and "PS3" are registered trademarks. "PS4" and "PSN" are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.
# # #