It’s time to pull back the curtain on WWE 2K18’s DLC content! Featuring fan-favorites The Hardy Boys, WWE Hall of Famers, current WWE Superstars, and some of the brightest NXT talent, in addition to new moves, and in-game bonuses, WWE 2K18’s DLC has something for everyone.
The individual content packages will begin releasing in late 2017, with some packages releasing in early 2018, for the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and Windows PC.
Peruse the list below and rest easy if you are pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition or Cena (Nuff) edition as the complete Season Pass is included in those versions. Don’t forget that the Deluxe and Cena (Nuff) Editions also release four days early on October 13th and include Batista and Rob Van Dam as playable characters.
About the WWE 2K18 Downloadable Content Offerings*
WWE 2K18 downloadable content offerings are scheduled to include the following items and be available for purchase on the PlayStation™Network for the PS4™ system, Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox One, Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch and Steam for Windows PC:
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
- The Accelerator will be available for $4.99.
Enduring Icons Pack
- Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express;
- The Enduring Icons Pack will be available for $9.99.
MyPlayer Kick Start
- Players will be able to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes via a 50,000 VC starting bonus;*
- Players will begin with 10 additional Attribute Points for MyPlayer and can boost any Attribute tower by 10 levels or spread the upgrades throughout multiple Attribute towers;*
- MyPlayer Kick Start will be available for $9.99.
New Moves Pack
- Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Tie Breaker (made popular by WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger); the Crash Landing (made popular by NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno); the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver (made popular by NXT Superstar Akam); and the Swinging Sleeper Slam (made popular by WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page).
- The New Moves Pack will be available for $3.99.
NXT Generation Pack
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan and Ruby Riot;
- The NXT Generation Pack will be available for $9.99.
About the WWE 2K18 Season Pass
Players may purchase select WWE 2K18 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass. For $29.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:
- Enduring Icons Pack;
- MyPlayer Kick Start;
- New Moves Pack;
- NXT Generation Pack.
* PlayStation™Network, Xbox Live or Nintendo account and Internet connection required. Copy of WWE 2K18 required to play.
*MyPlayer Kick Start description updated.
For the latest news on WWE 2K18, follow @WWEgames: