WWE SUPERCARD SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period:
- Download a copy of the WWE SuperCard game (the “Game”) (which is free) from one of the applications stores where the Game is available (US only) (if you do not already have the Game) (new users will need to create a user name linked to the Game (Gamer/PlayerID) and complete a Game tutorial);
- Open the Game and click on the WrestleMania WWE SuperCard Sweepstakes bulletin board;
- Accept the Sweepstakes Official Rules and enter your email address to receive an auto generated email from Sponsor and your free pack of Gold Doubloon entitling you to one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Initial Entry”).
To earn an extra entry into the Sweepstakes (each an “Extra Entry”):
- During the Sweepstakes Period, log on to the Game and hit the main menu each day for eight (8) days on the Daily Login calendar (but not more than once every 24 hours Pacific Time to receive one (1) Extra Entry into the Sweepstakes;
- Complete all of the following six in-Game Treaure Hunt Quests before the end of the Sweepstakes Period to receive one (1) Extra Entry into the Sweepstakes (you must complete all 6 Quests in order to receive your Extra Entry into the Sweepstakes:
- Reset the Exclusive Draft Board
- Win a match using the Universal Championship support
- Create a Perfect Pro
- Send a card to the Performance Center
- Earn new catalog stars
- Start a WrestleMania 36 Fusion
Limit one (1) Initial Entry and two (2) Extra Entries per person/email address for a total of three (3) entries per person/email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants are not permitted to receive more than three (3) entries throughout the Sweepstakes Period regardless of the number of attempts. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same user name or Gamer/PlayerID. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. No mechanically reproduced entries, alterations, facsimiles or forged entries. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes may require a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Start/End Times. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on March 31, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 AM PT on April 21, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of 2K Games, Inc. (“Sponsor”), World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- RandomDrawing/Odds. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about April 27, 2021. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive three thousand dollars ($3,000) (U.S.), which will be awarded in the form of a check (ARV: $3,000).
- First Prize: One (1) First Prize winner will receive an iPhone® 12 Pro (128GB)*.
- Second Prize: Ten (10) Second Prize winners will receive one (1) Wrestlemania merchandise bundle signed by Adam Cole and Asuka, which includes a t-shirt, poster, stickers, and similar items. (ARV: $100).
- Third Prize: Ten (10) Third Prize winners will receive 15,000 in-game credits for the WWE Supercard Game. This prize has no real world value.
- Fourth Prize: Ten (10) Fourth Prize winners will win one (1) WrestleMania 37 event card. This prize has no real-world value.
Total ARV of all Prizes combined: $5,000.
Supercoin Rewards: All eligible entrants in this Sweepstakes will receive 3,000 Supercoins. Rewards will be sent to eligible entrants via in-Game mail after the Sweepstakes has ended. These Supercoin Rewards have no real world value.
Prizes and rewards are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions by entrants/winners. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winners.
- Notification. Potential winners will be notified via email at the email address provided at sign up or about April 27, 2021. Potential winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release) within five (5) calendar days of prize notification. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the Affidavit/Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winners regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, epidemics, pandemics, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified.
- Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, epidemics, pandemics, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (collectively, Force Majeure Event”). In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, the Game or the websites associated with the Sweepstakes . Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Entrants must conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner. Entrants who engage in unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening conduct or violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Sponsor will interpret these Official Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the Official Rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF THEIR TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
IN THE EVENT THERE IS A DISCREPANCY OR INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN DISCLOSURES OR OTHER STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES MATERIALS AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE TERMS OF THE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL PREVAIL, GOVERN AND CONTROL.
- Winners’ List. To obtain the list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 1, 2021 to: 2K WWE SuperCard Winners List, 2K Games, Inc. 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, California 94949.
- Sponsor. 2K Games, Inc. 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, California 94949.
*IPHONE IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF APPLE, INC (“APPLE”). APPLE IS NOT A PARTICIPANT IN NOR A SPONSOR OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.