New Money In The Bank Mode Debuts In WWE SuperCardJune 15 2016
Today, mobile collectible card-battling game WWE SuperCard gains an entirely new mode based on WWE’s upcoming special event. Fire up the new Money in the Bank mode on your mobile device in anticipation of WWE’s Money in the Bank broadcast on Sunday, June 19, and beyond.
With the latest update, players can participate in regular Money in the Bank events with frequently refreshing rewards. Check out the details below and download the latest WWE SuperCard update to start climbing your way to the top of the ladder!
Pick Battles and Earn Contracts
- Create 15-card decks; six cards will be chosen at random in each match;
- Choose an opponent and climb toward the top of the ladder;
- Strategically plan match-ups; multiple cards can be used consecutively to defeat stronger opponents worth more contracts;
- Ascending the ladder and reaching the briefcase will garner a contract reward multiplier.
Collectible Contracts and Reward Redemption
- Redeem unique themed rewards;
- Rewards refresh regularly;
- Players can use their contracts at any time.
In addition, the update includes:
- Tickers – Stay in the know with team and event tickers;
- “Select All” Button – Train cards through a new and faster method;
- Earn Bouts – Explore a new way to gain additional bouts for use in weekly events.