You may have what it takes to be the best in the ring, but can you create the kind of buzz that'll get the entire WWE Universe’s attention? In the latest edition of the WWE 2K22 Ringside Reports, we're taking an in-depth look at MyGM, one of the most highly anticipated new game modes in WWE 2K22. For a primer on MyGM mode, feast your eyes on the new MyGM Trailer, which features voiceover from Stephanie McMahon, a former Monday Night Raw and SmackDown General Manager herself.
MyGM is a chance to find out if you can assemble and manage a roster that'll sell out arenas and create unforgettable matches that have the fans jumping out of their seats. Luckily, we've got some tips for how to dominate MyGM mode courtesy of developers from Visual Concepts: Creative Director Lynell Jinks, Art Producer Christina Diem Pham, Design Director Alan Flores, Producer Bryan Fritz, and Senior Designer Chris Misenas.
This MyGM deep dive covers all kinds of meaningful choices that fuel this mode, including:
- General Manager and brand selections, impacting gameplay throughout the mode with power-ups and distinct interactions
- Drafting a balanced roster, including custom Superstars, while managing budget to later sign free agents, enhancement talent and Legends
- Match booking and show logistics, allowing players to choose various match types, arena locations, production elements and more
- Power Cards and Commissioner Goals, providing gameplay boosts and guidance should players choose to follow it (or not)
- Simulate, play, or enter Spectate Mode throughout booked matches, running the show in real time, controlling camera angles, and striving for a five-star match, summed up in a Match Report with tips for improvement
Stay tuned for more Ringside Reports in the coming weeks so that you get all the latest news on WWE 2K22 as soon as it's revealed.