WWE 2K HALL OF CHAMPIONS INVITATIONAL
Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United States (excluding Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, and North Dakota) and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
1. How to Enter. To enter the “WWE 2K Hall of Champions Invitational” (“Contest”), entrants must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 2 below and take the following steps during the Contest Period (defined below):
a. Entrants must (i) own or have access to WWE 2K23 (“Game”); (ii) have an internet connection; (iii) own or have access to a Play Station 5 (“PS5”), and a PSN ID and PS Plus Service. Entrants must play under the same account/PSN ID throughout the duration of the Contest.
b. Entrants must create an up-to one (1) minute unique video (each a “Video”), which includes thirty (30) seconds of the entrant playing the Game (“Game Footage”), telling us why entrant deserves to be selected to compete in the WWE 2K Hall of Champions Invitational (“Theme”) and post their Video on Twitter, Instagram or TikTok in accordance with the below:
- Entrants should go to @WWEGames on Twitter and post their Video as a reply comment on WWE2K’s Contest Tweet @WWEGames with the hashtags #WWE2K23, #HallOfChampions and #contest; or
- Entrants should go to their Instagram or TikTok account and post their Video on their Instagram or TikTok account and tag @WWEGames in the post with the hashtags #WWE2K23, #HallOfChampions and #contest.
For entry on Twitter, you must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account (i.e., you must make sure your tweets are set to “public” and not “private”) and be a follower of @WWEGames. You must have a Twitter account to enter via this method. If you do not have a Twitter account, you can create one by visiting www.twitter.com. Twitter accounts are free.
For entry on Instagram, you must be a follower of @WWEGames and make sure the “Photos Are Private” option in the account settings on your Instagram account are set to “OFF”. You must have an Instagram app and account to enter the Contest. If you do not have the Instagram app, you may download it through the application store on your device. The Instagram app is free.
For entry on TikTok, your TikTok account must be set to public and be a follower of @WWEGames. If you do not have the TikTok app, you may download it through the application store on your device. The TikTok app is free. Entry must meet TikTok's Terms of Service at
https://www.tiktok.com/legal/terms-of-use?lang=en and its Community Guidelines at https://support.tiktok.com/en/privacy-safety/community-policy-en.
Standard data fees may apply if entering the Contest using your mobile device. You should consult your wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
All entry information, Videos, Game Footage, tweets and posts shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below in Section 4.
Limit one (1) Submission per person regardless of method of entry. In the event an entrant submits more than one (1) Submission, only entrant’s first Submission shall count as entrant’s entry. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Contest in the event an insufficient number of Submissions are received that meet the minimum judging criteria.
By entering, each entrant warrants, represents and undertakes the following with respect to his/her Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of all aspects of the Submission, apart from any of Sponsor’s and WWE’s intellectual property, including copyrights, trademarks, names, logos, designs, artwork, publicity rights (or any analogous rights), game footage and characters owned by Sponsor and/or WWE (collectively, “Contest IP”), which may only be used pursuant to the limited license described more fully herein; (b) apart from any included Contest IP, the Submission is entrant’s own creation; (c) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity and/or any other intellectual property right and will not include the name, photo, or likeness of a third party without permission from such third party; (d) the Submission complies with the Guidelines and Restrictions (defined below); and (e) the Submission has not been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind, won any kind of award and/or been exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
If any third parties appear in entrant’s Submission, entrant further represents, warrants and undertakes that each person has given entrant appropriate consent to be filmed, recorded and/or used for purposes of this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to request third party releases for any third party included in any Submission at any time, which the entrant must procure upon request. Failure to produce fully executed third party releases (if applicable) may result in disqualification of the Submission, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
All terms and conditions of Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter, Instagram or TikTok account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter, Instagram or TikTok accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries (including Submissions and game play) become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled Submissions, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
2. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, and North Dakota) and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age and have attained the age of majority in their state of residence (For clarity, the ages of majority for various jurisdictions are as follows: (i) Alabama – 19; (ii) Nebraska – 19; (iii) Mississippi – 21). Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of 2K Games, Inc. (“Sponsor”), World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (“WWE”) Valve, Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Start/End Dates. Entry period begins at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (United States) (“PT”) on August 7, 2023 and all Submissions must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on August 21, 2023 (“Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
4. Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that his or her Submission conforms to these Official Rules and, in particular, the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The Submission must be in a format compatible with Twitter, Instagram or TikTok (as applicable).
- The Submission must be no longer than one (1) minute in length
- The Submission must be well lit, in focus, featuring clear audio, and without technical glitches or corruption which would make the Video unintelligible.
- The Submission should only feature the contestant (whether the focus point or in the background) or third parties with appropriate consent as set forth in these Official Rules.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, moral rights, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, WWE, Valve, Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC, or any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks of any entity other than the Contest IP, which entrant has a limited license to use for the sole purpose of creating a Submission in this Contest. For example, entrants should not be wearing any third party-branded gear and should not reference any third party Superstars or shows;
- The Submission must not contain footage, images, sounds, music or artwork not created by entrant or owned by Sponsor;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created; and
- The Submission must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Contest.
Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may have similarities to ideas or concepts included in entrant’s Submission, and entrants understand and agree that they shall not in any way be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarities. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
5. License. Providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to grant Sponsor, to the maximum extent permitted by law, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including, but not limited to, any and all Internet media, including Sponsor’s web sites and social media platforms (i.e., TikTok, Instagram, Twitter etc.), for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional, advertising or marketing purposes. Entrants hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured in the Submission have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the Submission.
6. Contest IP. Sponsor grants eligible entrants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, license to use the Contest IP for the sole purpose of creating and submitting the Submission for review and assessment in this Contest. Entrants are not permitted to make any further use of Contest IP for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, entrants recognize that all right, title, and interest in Contest IP as well as all derivative works created using Contest IP shall vest exclusively to the Sponsor or WWE (as applicable), and entrant agrees that he/she has not and will not take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title, or interest in and to the Contest IP except for the limited license granted to entrant in these Official Rules is transferred or created. Each entrant further acknowledges and agrees that Contest IP rights are valid and enforceable,
and that entrant shall do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of Contest IP in any forum. Entrants agree that the use of Contest IP is permitted only for the purpose of making a Submission for entry in this Contest, and that any use of Contest IP (whether in the Submission or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Sponsor and/or WWE and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor and/or WWE. If required by Sponsor, in its discretion, and without prejudice to Sponsor’s other potential remedies, entrants will remove entrant’s Submission from any and all platforms and ensure it is no longer publicly accessible without delay.
7. Independently Developed Submissions. Each entrant understands and agrees that Sponsor’s use in matters independently developed of material similar to or identical with the Submission or containing features or elements similar to or identical with those contained in the Submission will not obligate Sponsor to negotiate with entrant, nor will it entitle entrant to any compensation of any kind. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that nothing herein shall preclude Sponsor from using any material in or similar to the Submission without any obligation toward the entrant, including, but not limited to, if Sponsor has an independent legal right to use such other material, including without limitation, because such features or elements were not new or novel, or were not originated by entrant, or were or may hereafter be independently created by or submitted to Sponsor.
8. Judging Panel. On or about August 22, 2023, Sponsor or its designated judges, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, shall review all eligible Submissions. The judging panel will judge the Submissions based on the following equally-weighted judging criteria (“Judging Panel Criteria”): (a) Originality; (b) Enthusiasm for the Game and WWE 2K series; (c) Ability to showcase why entrant deserves to be selected to compete in the WWE 2K Hall of Champions Invitational; and (d) Entrants’ ability to play WWE 2K23 at a high level. Subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules, the eight (8) highest scoring Submission(s) will be selected as the potential qualifiers for the Tournament (each a “Qualifier”). In the event of a tie, all tied entries will be re-judged by an additional judge selected by Sponsor who will break the tie using the Judging Panel Criteria. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner.
9. Prizes. The Qualifiers will each receive one (1) WWE Hoodie Sweatshirt. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: $60.00.
10. Notification / Verification. Each potential Qualifier will be contacted via email on or about September 16, 2023.
ALL POTENTIAL QUALIFIERS, SEMI-FINALISTS, AND FINALISTS MUST BE VERIFIED BY SPONSOR TO ENSURE ELIGIBILITY PRIOR TO BEING DECLARED A QUALIFIER, SEMI-FINALIST, AND FINALIST (AS APPLICABLE).
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct background checks on potential Qualifiers, Semi-Finalists and Finalists. Entrants must provide authorization and/or complete any forms reasonably required to facilitate such background check. Failure to comply with this requirement and/or assist Sponsor to conduct such background check may result in disqualification of a potential Qualifier, Semi-Finalist or Finalist (as applicable) and may result in selection of an alternate Qualifier, Semi-Finalist or Finalist (time permitting). Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify a potential Qualifier, Semi-Finalist or Finalist based on the results of such background check or, if the Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that allowing that individual to participate in the Contest or awarding them a prize might reflect negatively on the Contest, Sponsor, and/or the WWE. Factors that may result in disqualification of a Qualifier, Semi-Finalist or a Finalist, include, without limitation, conviction of a felony or misdemeanor, or any other criminal or civil offense as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor or, if Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that awarding a prize to such individual may reflect unfavorably on the Contest, Sponsor, and/or the WWE. All Qualifiers may be required to complete and return documents, including an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity release and rights transfer document, and appropriate tax forms to receive the prize. As a condition of participating in the Tournament or any Tournament Round or awarding a prize, Qualifiers may be required to execute the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity and return via email and/or as otherwise instructed by Sponsor to Sponsor within the time frame designated by Sponsor. Failure to return such documents in the time frame required by Sponsor may result in forfeiture of prize and/or spot in Tournament. Qualifiers are responsible for ensuring the return of all required materials in the time frame designated by Sponsor; proof of sending will not be considered proof of receipt by Sponsor If any prize or prize notification messages are returned as undeliverable, or a Qualifier, Semi-Finalist or Finalist does not respond in the time frame required by Sponsor, or refuses to execute the required documents, or rejects his/her prize (or any part thereof), or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules or Contest requirements, the prize and/or the spot in Tournament (as applicable) will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next runner-up (time-permitting), as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
11. The Tournament. The Tournament is currently scheduled to take place between September 30, 2023 and October 7, 2023. All Tournament schedules are subject to change even on a scheduled day. It is each Qualifiers’ responsibility to frequently check their email account for the email address they provided to Sponsor to be informed of any updates to the Tournament schedules.
Each of the eight (8) Qualifiers will be ranked based on the highest score in the Judging Panel Criteria. Each Qualifier will be paired up as a team (“Team”) with a NextMaker (each a “NextMaker”).
Each Team will placed in the Tournament bracket based on the Team’s ranking and will compete against the other Teams in in a 2v2 Tag Team Tornado match on WWE 2K23 (best of 3) to determine who will advance to the next Tournament round.
- In the first Tournament round, the four (4) winning Teams (each a “Semi-Finalist”) will advance to the Semi-Finalist round and the losing Teams will be eliminated from the Tournament.
- The four (4) Semi-Finalist Teams will play each other in the Semi-Finalist round with the two (2) winning Semi-Finalist Teams advancing to the Finals (each a “Finalist”), which is currently expected to take place in Orlando, Florida during the pre-show of NXT Halloween Havoc on October 28, 2023.
- The winner of the Finals will be named the Contest Champion (subject to confirmation and compliance with these Official Rules).
If a Finalist is unavailable for the Finals, the Finalist spot may be forfeited and awarded to the losing Semi-Finalist (time permitting). Replacement decisions based on forfeitures shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The Finals will consist of a best of five series between Finalists. The winner of the Finals will be crowned the Contest Champion / Grand Prize Winner (subject to confirmation and compliance with these Official Rules). Failure to appear at the Finals on the date and at the time designated by Sponsor will result in forfeiture of any prize (if applicable) and disqualification from Contest, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of forfeiture, no compensation will be provided. In order to attend the Finals, Finalists must agree to sign such release and to be videotaped, photographed, streamed and recorded by Sponsor.
12. Tournament Requirements and Restrictions. All Teams in the Tournament (including each Qualifier and NextMaker) must adhere to the following Tournament requirements and restrictions (“Tournament Requirements and Restrictions”):
- Teams are required to use original male and female Superstars created from the Creation Suite.
- The Superstars cannot be modified versions of WWE Superstars or Superstars from other companies or characters from other IP.
- “Low Blow” Payback is not allowed.
- Third party logos are not allowed.
- Superstars overall score (OVR) must cap out at 90 OVR.
- Teams can only use in-game WWE logos or their own logos. Created Superstars must follow the move set guidelines.
- There will be a fifteen (15) minute time limit per match.
- In the case of a draw, the Team with the least amount of damage will win the match for their team.
13. The Finals. The two (2) Finalist Teams will compete against each other at the Finals Tournament in Orlando, Florida, during the pre-show of NXT Halloween Havoc, currently scheduled for October 28, 2023, although date is subject to change based on Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Finalists will compete against each other in a single 2 vs 2 Tornado Tag Team match on WWE 2K23 (best out of 5) as part of the Finals Tournament.
14. Contest Prizes:
- Finalist Prizes: Two (2) Finalists will each receive a trip to the Finalist Tournament at NXT Halloween Havoc (“Finalist Prize”), which consists of a three (3) day/two (2) night trip to Orlando, Florida (although location may be subject to change by Sponsor, in its sole discretion). Trip includes round trip airfare from major gateway airport near Finalist winners’ residences, double occupancy hotel accommodations and transportation to/from airport and to/from venue. Finalist winners must travel on a date determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, which is expected to be on or about October 27, 2023, or on other dates designated by Sponsor, or prize may be forfeited. Failure to appear at the Finalist Tournament on date and time designated by Sponsor will result in forfeiture of prize and disqualification from Contest, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of forfeiture, no compensation will be provided. In order to attend the Finalist Tournament, Finalist winners must agree to sign Sponsor’s travel/liability/publicity release (“Release”) and to be videotaped, photographed, streamed and recorded by Sponsor as set forth in such Releases. ARV of Finalist Prize: $944.00 but actual value may vary depending on air flight fluctuations and distance between departure and destination for Finalist winner. Finalist winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
- Grand Prize: The Contest Champion (“Grand Prize winner”) will receive a trip for two (2) to WrestleMania on April 6, 2024 – April 7, 2024 (location and time to be determined by Sponsor and WWE) (“Grand Prize”). Grand Prize includes:
- Flight and hotel for Contest Champion and guest to WrestleMania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Round trip airfare from major gateway airport near Contest Champion’s residence
- Double occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights
- Transportation to/from hotel to WrestleMania (“Event’)
- Tickets to WrestleMania for Contest Champion and guest
- One (1) Belt + Side plates
- One (1) Hall of Champions Jacket
- One (1) custom ring with the Contest Champion’s name
ARV of Grand Prize: $3760.00 but actual value may vary depending on air flight fluctuations and distance between departure and destination for Grand Prize winner and guests. Grand Prize winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Finalist / Grand Prize winners will be referred to herein each as a “winner” and collectively “winners.”
FOR EVENT PRIZES: The terms and conditions of any Event tickets awarded will govern if any of the Events do not take place due to weather, an act of God, threat or act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions. Seat locations will be determined by the Sponsor. The Released Parties (defined below), and/or any other relevant party, reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner or guest who engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the Events. Cash cannot be substituted for any ticket prize unless otherwise agreed by the Sponsor. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or applied towards tickets for any subsequent years. No responsibility is assumed by the Released Parties for any cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed Event. FOR TRIP PRIZES: Taxes, meals, gratuities, travel upgrades, or any other expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of the winners. Travel and accommodations subject to availability; certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Sponsor and the other Released Parties are NOT liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Winners and guests will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification (e.g., passports) and permissions relating to acceptance and use of the travel prize packages. Winners and guests will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification relating to acceptance and use of the travel prize packages. If in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Winners will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize and/or any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. FOR ALL PRIZES:
Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges of any prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. All Prizes and all parts thereof are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), except where prohibited by law. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS.
15. Contest and Tournament Play. Entrants (including all Qualifiers, Semi-Finalists, Finalists and Contest Champion) must strictly adhere to all game play guidelines and these Official Rules or risk the possibility of disqualification.
Entrants may be disqualified if Sponsor detects that entrant did not complete the game by quitting, powering down, disconnecting from the internet, or excessive penalties. For clarity, if an entrant disconnects, the entrant may be disqualified and banned. A ban would eliminate entrant from participating in any further games. In the event that entrant disconnects from the server at any point during a game, that entrant will be deemed the loser of that game, regardless of whether such disconnection is intentional and/or is the fault of the disconnecting entrant, or caused by other reasons not attributable to Sponsor.
By participating in this Tournament, entrants grant Sponsor the absolute right and permission to stream, film, photograph, reproduce, transmit, record, and/or show entrant and/or highlights from the Tournament and/or any post-game coverage, including entrant’s name, appearance, voice, conversations, sounds, performances and other likeness included therein (collectively, the “Stream”), throughout the world, in any and all media now known or hereafter created, including, but not limited to any and all broadcast, digital and Internet media, including, but not limited to, 2K-owned livestreams and Sponsor’s websites, third party sites, and social media channels, including, without limitation, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Twitch (collectively, “Sponsor’s Social Media Channels”).
17. General Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, ALL ENTRANTS, QUALIFIERS, SEMI-FINALISTS, FINALISTS AND WINNERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAWS, RELEASE THE SPONSOR, WWE, VALVE, SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, TIKTOK AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, AND AGENTS, INCLUDING ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (“RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, MORAL DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN CONTEST OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF MORAL RIGHTS), TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION, AND AGREE NOT TO MAKE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES IN RESPECT THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION (I) ANY CONDITION CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND SPONSOR'S CONTROL THAT MAY CAUSE THE CONTEST TO BE DISRUPTED OR CORRUPTED; (II) ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, ILLNESS, LITIGATION OR DAMAGES (COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY ENTRANT’S OWN NEGLIGENCE ARISING OR RESULTING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE AWARDING, DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, POSSESSION, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR IN ANY ACTIVITY OR TRAVEL RELATED THERETO OR FROM ANY INTERACTION WITH, OR DOWNLOADING OF, COMPUTER CONTEST INFORMATION; AND (III) ANY PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN ANY MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST. Sponsor's decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final. Each winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right for the Released Parties to use winner’s name, address (city and state/province/territory only), likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law, and releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto.
18. General Conditions. By entering the Contest, all entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In case of dispute of the identity of any winner, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entrants must keep the email address information up to date and inform Sponsor on any changes of the relevant email address as soon as possible. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to player’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, epidemics, pandemics or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any web sites, platforms or consoles associated with this Contest. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said player is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including but not limited to the use of automated entry programs, the use of automated entry devices, playing through the use of multiple 2K Sports accounts, or by participating in, or benefiting from, a syndicate, group or block playing process or system), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITES, PLATFORMS OR CONSOLES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
19. Additional Conditions.by accepting any prize, each winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right for the Released Parties to use winner’s name, address (city and state/province/territory only), likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law, and releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto.
20. Disputes. As a condition of participating in this Contest, player agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between any of the Released Parties and player or his/her representatives, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will player be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than player's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with entering this Contest), and player further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased; and (c) The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, in the City of New York, County of New York, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
21. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of player and Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Disputes section of these Official Rules, shall take place in the courts of the State of New York, in the City of New York, County of New York.
IN THE EVENT THERE IS A DISCREPANCY OR INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN DISCLOSURES OR OTHER STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN ANY CONTEST MATERIALS AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OFFICIAL RULES, THE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL PREVAIL, GOVERN AND CONTROL.
23. Winners List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners’ list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope before November 28, 2023 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: WWE Hall of Champions Winners List. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit the Site or, by August 21, 2023, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: WWE Hall of Champions Rules Request, 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato CA 94949, USA. Vermont residents may omit return postage for Official Rules. Sponsor: 2K Games, Inc. (“2K”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The Sponsor’s address is 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, CA 94949, USA.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER, TIKTOK OR INSTAGRAM. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO TWITTER, TIKTOK OR INSTAGRAM.